Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter (born September 4, 1981), is an American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress. Born and raised in Houston, Texas, she enrolled in performing arts schools and performed in singing and dancing competitions as a child before becoming the lead singer of Destiny’s Child, one of the world’s best-selling girl groups of all time, in the 1990s.
During the group’s hiatus, Knowles released her debut solo album Dangerously in Love (2003), which became one most successful albums of the year and earned her five Grammy Awards. It spawned Billboard Hot 100 number one singles “Crazy in Love” and “Baby Boy”. Following the disbandment of Destiny’s Child in 2005, Knowles’s second album B’Day (2006) contained the top five singles “Déjà Vu”, “Irreplaceable”, and “Beautiful Liar”. Her third album I Am… Sasha Fierce (2008) spawned hits “If I Were a Boy”, “Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)”, “Halo”, and “Sweet Dreams”. The album helped Knowles earn six Grammys in 2010, breaking the record for most Grammy Awards won by a female artist in one night. Her fourth album 4 (2011) became her fourth consecutive number one album on the Billboard 200.
1. THE HEART IS STRONGER THAN YOU THINK, LIKE IT COULD GO THROUGH ANYTHING.
2. WHEN I LEAVE THIS WORLD, I’LL LEAVE NO REGRETS.
3. I’M A HUMAN BEING AND I FALL IN LOVE AND SOMETIMES I DON’T HAVE CONTROL OF EVERY SITUATION.
4. I GET NERVOUS WHEN I DON’T GET NERVOUS. IF I’M NERVOUS I KNOW I’M GOING TO HAVE A GOOD SHOW.
5. THE MORE SUCCESSFUL I BECOME, THE MORE I NEED A MAN.
6. Y’ALL ARE SO CUTE AND Y’ALL TALK SO PROPER OVER HERE. I LOVE ENGLAND.
7. I AM REALLY PROUD THAT I AM ONE OF THE ARTISTS THAT HAS THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE ON MAGAZINE COVERS AND TO BE IN THE MOVIES.
8. I HOLD A LOT OF THINGS IN. I’M ALWAYS MAKING SURE EVERYBODY IS OKAY. I USUALLY DON’T RAGE; I USUALLY DON’T CURSE. SO FOR ME, IT’S A GREAT THING TO BE ABLE TO SCREAM AND SAY WHATEVER I WANT.
9. I MEAN, I FEEL LIKE YOU GET MORE BEES WITH HONEY. BUT THAT DOESN’T MEAN I DON’T GET FRUSTRATED IN MY LIFE.
10. TINA TURNER IS SOMEONE THAT I ADMIRE, BECAUSE SHE MADE HER STRENGTH FEMININE AND SEXY.
11. WHEN YOU REALLY DON’T LIKE A GUY, THEY’RE ALL OVER YOU, AND AS SOON AS YOU ACT LIKE YOU LIKE THEM, THEY’RE NO LONGER INTERESTED.
12. WHO I AM ON STAGE IS VERY, VERY DIFFERENT TO WHO I AM IN REAL LIFE.
13. I ALWAYS TRY TO BE MYSELF. EVER SINCE I WAS AN INTROVERTED KID, I’D GET ON STAGE AND BE ABLE TO BREAK OUT OF MY SHELL.
14. I LIKE TO WALK AROUND WITH BARE FEET AND I DON’T LIKE TO COMB MY HAIR.
15. I THINK IT’S HEALTHY FOR A PERSON TO BE NERVOUS. IT MEANS YOU CARE – THAT YOU WORK HARD AND WANT TO GIVE A GREAT PERFORMANCE. YOU JUST HAVE TO CHANNEL THAT NERVOUS ENERGY INTO THE SHOW.
16. I’VE WORN DRESSES FROM ALL DIFFERENT PRICE RANGES, AND THE THING THAT COUTURE DRESSES HAVE IN COMMON IS THAT THE FIT IS AMAZING.
17. IF HE INVITED YOU OUT, HE’S GOT TO PAY.
18. DIANA ROSS IS A BIG INSPIRATION TO ALL OF US. WE ALL GREW UP WATCHING EVERYTHING ABOUT HER – HER MIKE PLACEMENT, HER GRACE, HER STYLE AND HER CLASS.
19. THE GREAT THING ABOUT MCDONALD’S IS THAT THEY HAVE A LOT OF DIFFERENT THINGS ON THE MENU. I LOVE THEIR SALADS.
20. I JUST HOPE PEOPLE DON’T GET SICK OF US. I’M SICK OF US AND I’M IN DESTINY’S CHILD.
21. I LOVE A PAIR OF SEXY HEELS WITH JEANS, A NICE JACKET, OR A LITTLE DRESS.
22. I WANTED TO SELL A MILLION RECORDS, AND I SOLD A MILLION RECORDS. I WANTED TO GO PLATINUM; I WENT PLATINUM. I’VE BEEN WORKING NONSTOP SINCE I WAS 15. I DON’T EVEN KNOW HOW TO CHILL OUT.