Céline Marie Claudette Dion (born 30 March 1968) is a Canadian singer. Born into a large family from Charlemagne, Quebec, Dion emerged as a teen star in the French-speaking world after her manager and future husband René Angélil mortgaged his home to finance her first record. In 1990, she released the English-language album Unison, establishing herself as a viable pop artist in North America and other English-speaking areas of the world.
1. IT SEEMS STRANGE TO SAY THIS, BUT IT IS TRUE: COMING BACK TO VEGAS TO WORK IS LIKE GOING ON VACATION FOR ME.
2. I LOVE BEAUTIFUL THINGS. I’M NOT INTO ART SO MUCH, LIKE PAINTINGS.
3. I WANT TO BE MORE SUCCESSFUL AS A MOTHER THAN I AM IN SHOW BUSINESS.
4. SINCE I WAS A LITTLE CHILD, MY NOSE – I THINK IT’S TOO BIG.
5. I’M VERY COMFORTABLE IN MY SKIN.
6. WHEN YOU’RE HOME, I DON’T LISTEN TO MY OWN MUSIC AT HOME.
7. I HAVE SHARED MY WHOLE LIFE. MY PRIVATE AND MY SHOW BUSINESS LIFE. IT HELPS ME ACTUALLY TO FEEL MY SONGS AND TO GO ON WITH MY DREAMS.
8. I LOOKED IN THE AUDIENCE. THERE WERE NO STRANGERS. EVERYBODY WAS SINGING AND CHEERING AND HUGGING. THAT WAS A BEAUTIFUL PICTURE TO LOOK AT.
9. I THINK THAT LIFE HAS A SECRET, AND CHILDREN THEY HOLD THAT SECRET. MAYBE IT’S NOT GIVEN TO EVERYBODY TO DISCOVER THIS THING.
10. I DON’T JUST SING FOR FREE. IT’S MY WORK. YOU’RE PAID FOR WHAT YOU DO. AND I WORK HARD.
11. WHEN I HEAR SOMETHING THAT COMES FROM ME THAT MAKES ME FALL DOWN OFF MY CHAIR, IT’S NOT OFTEN.
12. AT HOME, WE DON’T LISTEN TO OUR MUSIC-WE LISTEN TO OTHER PEOPLE’S MUSIC. IT KEEPS YOU ATTACHED TO THE SHOW BUSINESS WORLD.