Christian Marie Serratos (born September 21, 1990) is an American actress. She currently stars as Rosita Espinosa in season 4 of The Walking Dead, based on the comic book character of the same name. She is best known for portraying Angela Weber in The Twilight Saga series.
Serratos was born and raised in California. Her mother, a jewelry designer is of Mexican descent; while her father is of Italian and Irish descent. She began figure skating when she was three and continued competitively, saying, “My coaches were talking about the Olympics and it was really crazy. Now, I just do it for fun.”
1. I MAKE A FABULOUS TURKEY FOR THANKSGIVING. MY MEXICAN-ITALIAN FAMILY CAN’T TELL THE DIFFERENCE.
2. I’VE ALWAYS BEEN OPPOSED TO SLAUGHTERING, EATING, AND WEARING CARCASSES.
3. WE’VE BEEN PROGRAMMED TO THINK MEAT IS PROTEIN AND YOU NEED MEAT. NO, WE ARE NOT CAVEMEN. THERE ARE PLENTY OTHER WAYS.
4. IT’D BE FUN TO DO A COMEDY WITH SOMEONE LIKE SANDRA BULLOCK.
5. I’VE BEEN DESIGNING MY OWN PIECES FOR A LONG TIME. MY MOTHER’S A JEWELRY DESIGNER, SO WE KNEW AT SOME POINT WE WERE GOING TO DO A LINE AND DIVE INTO THE FASHION WORLD.
6. MY FIRST ON-SCREEN KISS WAS LAME: NICKELODEON. BUT MY FIRST REAL-LIFE KISS WAS SUPER CUTE AND NICE, BUT STILL VERY AWKWARD. IT WAS WITH THIS HOT SKATEBOARDER WITH DREADLOCKS. HE WAS MY LITTLE RASTA MAN.
7. I’D LOVE TO PLAY SOMEONE WHO’S INSANE OR SOMETHING, JUST SO I CAN GO FLAKE OUT. I LIKE A SUPERHERO. I KNOW THAT’S IRONIC. THAT’S WHERE WE ARE, BUT SERIOUSLY, IT’D BE REALLY COOL TO PLAY A SUPERHERO.
8. YOU CAN GET FAKE FUR, WHICH, IF THAT’S WHAT YOU WANT – IF YOU WANT THAT FUR LOOK – IT LOOKS JUST THE SAME. IT’S REALLY UNNECESSARY TO SKIN AN ANIMAL WHEN YOU CAN GET SOMETHING THAT LOOKS JUST THE SAME WITHOUT HURTING ANYTHING.