Christie Brinkley (born February 2, 1954) is an American model and actress. Brinkley gained worldwide fame beginning in the late 1970s with three consecutive Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue covers through 1981. She spent twenty five years as the face of CoverGirl, has appeared on over 500 magazine covers, and has signed contracts with major brands—both fashion and non-fashion.
Brinkley went on to work as a film actress, illustrator, television personality, photographer, writer, and designer, and as an activist for human and animal rights and the environment.
1. I WISH MY BUTT DID NOT GO SIDEWAYS, BUT I GUESS I HAVE TO FACE THAT.
2. I JUST FOUND OUT THAT I’M ONE INCH TALLER THAN I THOUGHT.
3. JUST BECAUSE PEOPLE CAN EXPRESS THEMSELVES THROUGH THEIR ART DOESN’T MEAN THEY ARE GREAT COMMUNICATORS IN PERSON.
4. LIFE IS SHORT. RICKY AND I REALIZE HOW LUCKY WE WERE. WE WANT TO BE TOGETHER ALL THE TIME.
5. AFTER THE FIRST MISCARRIAGE, I TRIED TO TAKE THE ATTITUDE THAT IT WAS MY BODY’S WAY OF TELLING ME THAT THIS PREGNANCY WASN’T MEANT TO BE.
6. I MUST’VE GOT WHACKED ON THE HEAD. HE PRESENTED A TOTALLY FALSE PERSON FOR ME TO FALL IN LOVE WITH.