Christine Taylor-Stiller (born July 30, 1971) is an American actress and comedian.
Taylor was born in 1971, in Allentown, Pennsylvania, the daughter of Joan, a homemaker, and Albert E. “Skip” Taylor III, who owns a security company. She grew up in neighboring Wescosville, Pennsylvania. Taylor has a brother, Brian, and attended Allentown Central Catholic High School. Taylor began her acting career in 1989 at the age of 18 on the Nickelodeon children’s television series Hey Dude where she played the lifeguard Melody Hanson. She continued in that role through 1991 while making various guest appearances on other programs.
1. SOMEDAY I’D LOVE TO DO SHAKESPEARE.
2. I LIKE THINGS BRIGHT.
3. I CAN’T STAND THE CLUB SCENE.
4. I CAN’T STAND THE CLUB SCENE. IT’S ALL ABOUT IMPRESSING PEOPLE.
5. IT’S ALL ABOUT IMPRESSING PEOPLE.
6. I LIKE THAT I HAVE KIDS STILL WILLING TO HOLD MY HAND.
7. WE HAVE A NEW PUPPY AND THAT’S ENOUGH! TWO BABIES AND THREE DOGS IS ENOUGH.
8. I CAN’T STAND THE CLUB SCENE. IT’S ALL ABOUT IMPRESSING PEOPLE.