Claudia Schiffer (born 25 August 1970) is a German model and creative director of her own clothing label. Schiffer rose to popularity and became a household name during the early 1990s as one of the world’s most successful models. In her early career, she was said to resemble Brigitte Bardot. She appeared on more than 1000 magazine covers and continues to front global campaigns for luxury fashion and fragrance houses. In 2002, Forbes estimated her net worth at about US$55 million (£38 million).
1. I KNOW ONE DAY I’LL BE CONSIDERED TOO OLD.
2. I DESIGN FOR MYSELF AND THE FIRST QUESTION I ASK IS, ‘WOULD I WEAR IT?’
3. A LOT OF PEOPLE SAY I AM SERIOUS, BUT I DON’T THINK I AM.
4. I AM CALM MOST OF THE TIME.
5. MY PASSION IS MY FAMILY AND THE WORLD OF FASHION.
6. I’VE NEVER DONE ANY NUDITY, BUT I WOULD DO BASICALLY ANYTHING IF A ROLE CALLED FOR IT.
7. ALL OF MY FRIENDS ARE MY AGE AND WE ARE ALL AGEING AT THE SAME TIME. WE TALK ABOUT IT AND MOAN, BUT IT DOESN’T BOTHER ME.
8. I LOVE BEING PREGNANT. YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT.
9. I WILL CONTINUE MODELING UNTIL THEY DON’T WANT ME ANYMORE BASICALLY BECAUSE I DO LOVE IT VERY MUCH.
10. I SET FOR MYSELF ONLY SMALL GOALS, GOALS THAT ARE NOT THAT FAR AWAY.
11. I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED CASHMERE AND KNITWEAR IS THE FIRST THING I’M DRAWN TO WHEN SHOPPING – EVEN IF I DON’T NEED ANY.
12. I DON’T THINK YOU SHOULD GIVE AWAY YOUR NAME AND FACE TO SOMETHING YOU DON’T BELIEVE 100-PERCENT IN.