Daniel Cudmore (born January 20, 1981) is a Canadian actor and stuntman. He is perhaps best known for his roles as the mutant Piotr Rasputin/Colossus in the X-Men film franchise, and as the Volturi Felix in the Twilight Saga films.
Cudmore was born and raised in Squamish, British Columbia, to English parents Sue Bailey, who works for the British Columbia Film Commission, and Richard Cudmore, a doctor. Cudmore is the middle of three boys, all over 6’5″.
1. I WOULD LOVE TO WORK ON A BOND FILM.
2. I STARTED DRAMA IN HIGH SCHOOL.
3. IF YOU TALK TO ANY ACTOR, THEY’LL TELL YOU THAT WORKING IS THE BEST THING.
4. I SEEM TO BE ABLE TO JUST SORT OF SINK AND SLIDE UNDER THE RADAR, WHICH IS NICE.
5. I DON’T MIND WHAT THE ROLE IS AT ALL; I JUST WANT TO PLAY COOL CHARACTERS.
6. I KNOW WHAT IT’S LIKE TO HAVE AN INFLATED LIBIDO.
7. IF I CAN STAY CONSTANTLY BUSY, I’LL BE HAPPY.
8. THINK OF HOW MANY MISTAKES YOU MADE AT 22 YEARS OLD. LIKE, I MADE A MILLION.
9. ANYTHING THAT INVOLVES THE OUTDOORS I’M ALL ABOUT, WHETHER IT BE SKIING, SNOWBOARDING, WAKESURFING TO MOUNTAIN-BIKING. ANYTHING THAT GETS ME OUTSIDE.