Denise Lee Richards (born February 17, 1971) is an American actress and former fashion model. She has appeared in films, including Starship Troopers (1997), Wild Things (1998), Drop Dead Gorgeous (1999), The World Is Not Enough (1999) as a Bond girl, and in Valentine (2001). She later appeared in Scary Movie 3 (2003), Love Actually (2003), Edmond (2005), and Madea’s Witness Protection (2012). She appeared in guest arcs on television series such as Melrose Place (1996), Spin City (2001) and Two and a Half Men (2003–2004). She also played Monica and Ross Geller’s cousin on Friends (2001). In 2008–2009, she starred on the E! reality TV show Denise Richards: It’s Complicated. In 2010–2011, she was a series regular on the comedy Blue Mountain State. In 2012, she made guest appearances on 30 Rock, Anger Management and 90210. She currently stars in the ABC Family series Twisted, on which she plays a fallen socialite and mother of a murderer.
1. A GOOD MARGARITA, A GOOD RED WINE, I LIKE EXPENSIVE ALCOHOL, BUT NOT A LOT OF IT. I DON’T LIKE TO THROW UP.
2. I LIKE TO BE AT HOME BECAUSE I JUST TRAVEL SO MUCH. I HAVE FOUR DOGS, GOLDEN RETRIEVERS.
3. DURING THE DAY I DON’T WEAR MUCH MAKEUP.
4. EVERYONE WANTS TO PLUCK EYEBROWS. I THINNED THEM OUT REAL THIN ONCE AND IT JUST DIDN’T LOOK LIKE ME.
5. IT’S JUST KEEPING WHAT I WANT PRIVATE, PRIVATE, AND THE SAME WITH CHARLIE.
6. THERE ARE ALWAYS TWO OR THREE OR FOUR SIDES TO EVERY STORY.
7. YEAH, SOME KIDS CALLED ME FISH LIPS BECAUSE I HAD THESE REALLY FULL LIPS. NOW I’M SURE ALL THOSE SAME GIRLS ARE GETTING COLLAGEN INJECTIONS, SO I’M HAVING THE LAST LAUGH.
8. AS A LITTLE GIRL I LOVED THE THOUGHT OF PLAYING DRESS-UP AND GETTING READY.
9. A DATE ONCE LEANED IN TO KISS ME, AND HE ENDED UP KISSING MY CHEEK. HE WAS A LITTLE OFFENDED, BUT I DIDN’T WANT TO KISS HIM JUST TO NOT HURT HIS FEELINGS.
10. DOING LOVE SCENES IS ALWAYS AWKWARD. I MEAN, IT’S JUST NOT A NORMAL THING TO GO TO WORK AND LAY IN BED WITH YOUR CO-WORKER.
11. EVERY PHOTO SHOOT, I’M ALWAYS ASKING THE MAKEUP ARTIST WHAT THEY’RE USING ON ME, AND I’LL GO OUT AND GET IT.
12. HEATHER KNOWS WHY AND WHEN HER MARRIAGE ENDED WITH RICHIE AND SHE KNOWS WHY MY MARRIAGE ENDED WITH CHARLIE.
13. SHE WAS A BOND GIRL; SHE COULDN’T HAVE BEEN IN NERDY.
14. I THINNED THEM OUT REAL THIN ONCE AND IT JUST DIDN’T LOOK LIKE ME. I KNOW IT WAS IN STYLE TO HAVE REALLY THIN EYEBROWS, BUT IT DIDN’T LOOK RIGHT ON MY FACE.