Elizabeth Mitchell (born March 27, 1970), is an American actress. She is best known for her roles as Dr. Juliet Burke on ABC’s TV series Lost and as FBI agent Erica Evans on V. She has starred in such films as The Santa Clause 2, The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause, and Gia. Mitchell also co-starred in Eric Kripke’s television series Revolution. Mitchell was born in Los Angeles, California. Her stepfather, Joseph Day Mitchell, and mother, Josephine Marian Mitchell, are lawyers based in Dallas.
1. YOU HAVE WHAT IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU. YOU SURVIVE AND YOU HAVE YOUR FAMILY. THAT’S THE WHOLE WORLD.
2. I DID THEATER FOR 15 YEARS, AND I SPENT A LOT OF TIME AS AN UNDERSTUDY.
3. IF YOU TRY TO STAY YOUNG FOREVER, YOU DON’T REALLY LIVE.
4. I KNOW IT’S SO ‘IN’ TO BE BIASED, BUT THAT’S NOT GOING TO GET YOU ANYWHERE.
5. I’M NOT BIG ON LYING. I DON’T LIKE THAT AT ALL.
6. PEOPLE FEEL GOOD ABOUT DOING THINGS WITH YOU IF YOU’RE ENTHUSIASTIC.
7. I’VE ALWAYS BEEN INCREDIBLY CRAZY ABOUT THE FACT THAT I’D HAVE ANY FANS AT ALL. IT SAYS TO ME THAT THE CHARACTERS THAT I CHOOSE ARE INTERESTING TO PEOPLE AND THAT’S THRILLING TO ME. IT REALLY IS.