Emilie de Ravin (born 27 December 1981) is an Australian actress. She has played Tess Harding on Roswell and Claire Littleton on the ABC drama Lost. In 2012 she guest-starred as Belle on the ABC drama Once Upon a Time and became a series regular beginning in the show’s second season.
De Ravin’s film credits include Santa’s Slay (2005), The Hills Have Eyes (2006) and Ball Don’t Lie (2008).
1. I’M KIND OF A HOMEBODY. I LIKE TO SIT AT HOME AND WATCH MOVIES AND EAT GOOD FOOD.
2. I ALWAYS TRY AND TAKE SOMETHING FROM EACH JOB.
3. I DO LOVE CHILDREN, BUT I DON’T REALLY TALK ABOUT THAT IN AUDITIONS.
4. I DON’T KNOW IF I REALLY WATCHED ANY DISNEY ANIMATION AS A KID.
5. I LOVE NEW YORK. I’VE ALWAYS LOVED NEW YORK.
6. I THINK THE SIMPLER IT IS WHEN YOU HAVE A CRAZY CHARACTER TO PLAY IS ALMOST MORE CREEPY AND INTERESTING.
7. I GET RECOGNISED, BUT I’M NOT THE SORT OF PERSON WHO FREQUENTS POPULAR CLUBS. I TRY TO KEEP OUT OF THAT.