Erin Wasson (born January 20, 1982) is an American model, actress, occasional stylist, and designer.
Wasson was born in Irving, Texas. She is of German and Irish ancestry. Wasson has appeared on the covers of numerous fashion magazines, including French, Russian, Spanish and Australian Vogue, Flair, Numero, Allure, Esquire and Elle, and walked international runways for designers like Shiatzy Chen, Armani, Balenciaga, Cavalli, Gucci, and Karl Lagerfeld; in addition, she walked the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2007. She has worked with photographers such as Steven Meisel, Nan Goldin, Mario Testino, Peter Lindbergh, Patrick Demarchelier and Ellen Von Unwerth.
1. I’VE NEVER BEEN A GIRLY-GIRL, NEVER DRAWN TO THINGS THAT ARE FUSSY.
2. I’VE ALWAYS BEEN A GIRL WITH A MASSIVE OPINION.
3. I’M REALLY HAPPY WITH EVERYTHING THAT I’VE BEEN FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO DO AND WITH THE CREATIVE OUTLETS I’VE BEEN BLESSED TO HAVE.
4. I WANT TO CREATE A LIFESTYLE NICHE FOR THAT COOL GIRL WHO’S REALLY INTO FASHION BUT NOT TOO OBSESSED WITH IT.
5. EACH PIECE OF JEWELLERY TELLS A STORY OF MY LIFE. PICKING ONE PARTICULAR PIECE AS A FAVORITE WOULD BE LIKE TAKING A CHAPTER OUT OF A BOOK.
6. I DON’T THINK ABOUT FASHION OR TRENDS – I’VE NEVER REALLY BEEN THAT KIND OF PERSON.
7. I NEVER EXPECTED TO BE A MODEL. I NEVER EXPECTED TO BE A STYLIST. OR A DESIGNER.
8. I LOVE BEING A GYPSY. HOME IS BETWEEN NEW YORK AND CALIFORNIA.
9. I LOVE HEIGHTS. I LOVE SPEED. I’M ON THE VERGE OF BEING A PYROMANIAC. MAYBE MY PHOBIA IS BOREDOM.