Evan Peters (born January 20, 1987) is an American actor. He is best known for his roles on the FX television series American Horror Story as well as his role in X-Men: Days of Future Past as Quicksilver.
Peters was born in St. Louis, Missouri, son of Julie and Phil Peters. He was raised in Ballwin, Missouri, and attended a Roman Catholic grade school. Peters moved to Grand Blanc, Michigan, where he pursued modeling and took local acting classes. He attended Grand Blanc Community High School, before moving to Los Angeles to pursue his acting career, where he then attended Burbank High School, and later, began homeschooling classes.
1. I GUESS CREEPY COMES NATURAL TO ME – I HATE TO SAY THAT.
2. I LIKE TO WATCH COMEDIES; THE MOST DRAMATIC THAT I USED TO GET WAS ‘FORREST GUMP.’
3. AND I LOVE JENNIFER LAWRENCE. SHE’S A TOTAL FOX. AND SUCH A GOOD ACTRESS. IT’S RIDICULOUS.
4. I THINK YOU GET LESS TAKES ON TV THAN IN MOVIES.
5. ‘AMERICAN HORROR’ IN PARTICULAR IS A REALLY CRAZY SHOW. WE HAVE CRAZY CRAP HAPPENING TO US ON THAT SHOW.
6. IF YOU GET AN AUDITION AND YOU’RE OUT OF WORK, YOU JUST SAY, ‘I’VE GOTTA GO ON THIS.’
7. JESSICA LANGE IS A SWEETHEART, THE NICEST LADY IN THE WORLD. SHE HAS A POODLE NAMED JACK.
8. BUT I LOVE HALLOWEEN, AND I LOVE THAT FEELING: THE COLD AIR, THE SPOOKY DANGERS LURKING AROUND THE CORNER.
9. A LOT OF PEOPLE DON’T KNOW THAT I’M REALLY A SILLY GUY. I DON’T TAKE ANYTHING SERIOUSLY. IT TAKES A LOT OF ENERGY FOR ME TO TAKE SOMETHING SERIOUSLY.