Heidi Klum (born June 1, 1973) is a German model, television host, businesswoman, fashion designer, television producer, and occasional actress. In 2008, she became an American citizen while maintaining her native German citizenship.
Klum became internationally known for her appearances on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. In 1997, she became the first German model to become a Victoria’s Secret Angel. Following a successful modeling career, Klum became the host and a judge of the reality show Project Runway which earned her an Emmy nomination in 2008 and a win in 2013 for Outstanding Host for a Reality or Reality-Competition Program.
1. WHEN I CAME OUT OF SCHOOL I DIDN’T EVEN THINK THAT MODELING WAS A JOB.
2. IT’S NOT LIKE I’M THIS GLAMOUR DIVA WHO HANDS EVERYTHING OVER AND I JUST SIT ON MY THRONE AT HOME.
3. I’M A LIONESS. I HAVE FOUR CUBS. I’M A MOM. I WANT TO TAKE CARE OF MY KIDS AND PROTECT THEM.
4. MY MOTTO IS TO GO WILD ON THE ACCESSORIES – THE BELTS, THE HAIR CLIPS, THE JEWELERY.
5. I’M SOMEONE, THE SAME AS MY GIRLFRIENDS, WHEN THEY SAY WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS, I DON’T ALWAYS SAY THEY LOOK FABULOUS. I SAY WHAT I THINK.
6. I BELIEVE THAT WHEN YOU PUT A SMILE OUT THERE, YOU GET A SMILE BACK.
7. I WAS THE LITTLE SISTER THAT WAS ANNOYING.
8. I GREW UP IN A BIG FAMILY WITH A LOT OF KIDS AROUND, AND I DEFINITELY WANT TO HAVE CHILDREN AS WELL.
9. GOING BLONDE IS LIKE BUYING YOURSELF A LIGHT BULB!
10. NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE OCEAN.
11. I’VE BEEN HEARTBROKEN. I’VE BROKEN HEARTS. THAT’S PART OF LIFE, AND ITS PART OF FIGURING OUT WHO YOU ARE SO YOU CAN FIND THE RIGHT PARTNER.