Kellan Christopher Lutz (born March 15, 1985) is an American fashion model and actor. He is best known for playing Emmett Cullen in The Twilight Saga film series (2008–2012). Lutz has since played Poseidon in the 2011 film Immortals, Tarzan in the 2013 animated film Tarzan and Hercules in the 2014 film The Legend of Hercules.
Lutz was born on March 15, 1985 in Dickinson, North Dakota, the son of Karla and Bradley Lutz. He has one sister and six brothers.
1. I LOVE LIFE WAY TOO MUCH AND FIND FUN IN ALMOST ANYTHING. I’M A CHAMELEON.
2. I HAVE NO REAL TATTOOS. I WEAR MY BRUISES AND TONS OF SCARS AS MY TATTOOS.
3. I LOVE TO READ. I HAVE A KINDLE, AND IT’S NICE TO BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD BOOKS THAT PEOPLE REFER.
4. I’M REALLY INTO EXTREME SPORTS AND JUST HAVING FUN.
5. I’VE NEVER BROKEN A BONE IN MY BODY, EVEN THOUGH I’VE DONE SOME EXTREME THINGS.
6. ACTORS STRIVE TO BE PART OF SOMETHING LIKE ‘TWILIGHT’ AND WHAT ‘TWILIGHT’ IS, IS UNBELIEVABLE.
7. A LOT OF GIRLS THINK THEY HAVE FLAWS THAT REALLY AREN’T FLAWS. I’VE NEVER MET A GIRL WHO WAS JUST SO SECURE ABOUT EVERYTHING.
8. MY GENETICS ARE GOOD, BUT THEY AREN’T CRAZY HE-MAN STYLE.
9. I ALWAYS WANTED TO PLAY A GREEK GOD IN SOMETHING.
10. I COULD DEFINITELY TAKE SOMEONE OUT WITH MY BARE HANDS.
11. I LIVED IN A TINY MIDWEST TOWN, SO I WAS ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ADVENTURE.
12. I LOVE THE IDEA OF MARRIAGE. I DEFINITELY WANT MARRIAGE AND LITTLE KELLANS RUNNING AROUND.