Kimberly Williams-Paisley (born September 14, 1971) is an American actress, film director, film producer and television director who is perhaps best known for her co-starring role on According to Jim, as well as her breakthrough performance in Father of the Bride, for which she was nominated for several awards, and its sequel, Father of the Bride Part II.
Throughout her acting career, she has guest-starred on TV shows including Tales From The Crypt, George Lopez and Less Than Perfect. She is also well known for her roles in made-for-television films, including Safe House, The Christmas Shoes, and Lucky 7, and also her role as Laura Parker in Shade, a short film she also wrote and directed. Williams is married to country musician Brad Paisley, with whom she has two sons; actress Ashley Williams is her sister.
1. THE INFANT MORTALITY RATES ARE INSANELY HIGH. THE OBESITY EPIDEMIC IS ON THE RISE. IT IS ALL RELATED.
2. ALWAYS ENJOY THE RIDE, BECAUSE YOU DON’T KNOW WHERE IT’S GOING, BUT IT’S GOING TO BE ALL RIGHT.
3. WHAT I LOVE IS MEXICAN HOT CHOCOLATE, LIKE A SPICY HOT CHOCOLATE – ADDING CAYENNE PEPPER TO THE HERSHEY’S COCOA AND MAKING A SPICY-SWEET TREAT.
4. I AM OBSESSED WITH KALE. I MAKE KALE SALADS AND KALE CHIPS, AND I THINK IT’S SO YUMMY.
5. I LOVE TO BE ABLE TO DO SOMETHING POSITIVE WITH WHAT CELEBRITY I HAVE. I LIKE TO BE ABLE TO MAKE IT ABOUT SOMETHING BIGGER THAN ME; IF I CAN HELP IN SOME WAY, I’M HAPPY TO DO THAT.
6. I NEED TO GO TO MY YOGA CLASS – I LOVE HOT YOGA!
7. I DON’T DO VERY WELL WITH EXTREMES OF ANY KIND – EXTREME DIETS, EXTREME FITNESS – SO MODERATION MAKES A LOT OF SENSE, AND HERSHEY’S HAS REALLY GREAT PORTION-FRIENDLY DESSERTS TO HELP PEOPLE INCORPORATE TREATS INTO THEIR LIFESTYLES SO THEY DON’T FEEL LIKE THEY’RE DEPRIVING THEMSELVES AND ARE STILL LIVING A BALANCED LIFE.