Kristin Elizabeth Cutler (born January 5, 1987) is an American television personality, fashion designer, and actress. Born in Denver, Colorado and raised in Laguna Beach, California, she attended Laguna Beach High School as a teenager. In 2004, Cavallari came to prominence after being cast in the reality television series Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County, which documented the lives of her and her friends.
After moving to Los Angeles to pursue an acting career in 2006, Cavallari appeared in several television series as minor characters. In 2009, she replaced former Laguna Beach cast member Lauren Conrad in her spin-off series The Hills, which was revamped to chronicle the personal and professional lives of Cavallari, Heidi Montag, and Audrina Patridge.
1. I HAVE A LOT OF SIDES TO MY PERSONALITY AND WHAT YOU SEE ON ‘THE HILLS’ IS A STRONG, INDEPENDENT WOMAN, WHICH I AM. BUT I ALSO HAVE A SENSITIVE SIDE THAT I DON’T SHOW TOO MUCH.
2. IT’S AN UNWRITTEN RULE – GIRL FRIENDS’ BOYFRIENDS ARE OFF LIMITS, EVEN AFTER THEY BREAK UP.
3. I HAVE NO URGE TO GO BACK TO COLLEGE.
4. SOMETIMES, IN ORDER FOR THINGS TO GET BETTER, THEY HAVE TO END – EVEN IF IT’S MOMENTARILY.
5. ACTUALLY, IF I DON’T EAT HEALTHY FOOD I DON’T FEEL GOOD. FOR ME, I CRAVE HEALTHY FOOD.
6. EVERYTHING THAT I’VE DONE HAS MADE ME WHO I AM TODAY. YOU KNOW, IT’S CLICHE, BUT IT’S TRUE.
7. I DON’T WANT A HUGE WEDDING. I DON’T WANT IT TO BE SOME HUGE SPECTACLE.
8. I LIKE TO WEAR WHAT I FEEL GOOD IN, NOT WHAT THE LATEST TREND IS.
9. I SAY WHAT’S ON MY MIND. I GO AFTER WHAT I WANT.
10. I HOPE THAT I’LL BE HOT FOR A LONG TIME SO I CAN MAKE A LOT OF MONEY, I CAN RETIRE EARLY, AND JUST TRAVEL. HOPEFULLY THAT WILL HAPPEN.
11. I DON’T REALLY REGRET ANYTHING IN MY LIFE.
12. IT’S VERY DIFFICULT TO CHANGE THE PERCEPTION PEOPLE HAVE OF YOU.
13. I ALWAYS WANTED KIDS BUT I ALWAYS THOUGHT I’D HAVE KIDS LATER ON IN MY LIFE, MAYBE WHEN I TURN 30. I REALLY WANTED TO FOCUS ON MY CAREER, BUT YOU MEET THE RIGHT PERSON AND YOUR WHOLE WORLD CHANGES.
14. I THINK A LOT OF GIRLS LOOK UP TO ME BECAUSE I’M A STRONG WOMAN.
15. HEADLINES ARE SO GREAT IN A SENSE THAT THEY CAN TAKE A LITTLE BIT FROM AN ARTICLE COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTEXT AND BLOW IT INTO SOMETHING IT’S NOT. SOME PEOPLE REALLY ONLY READ HEADLINES.
16. MY PERSONAL STYLE CAN BE EVERYTHING FROM GIRLY AND FLIRTY TO EDGY AND CHIC.
17. I WOULD NEVER PUT MY CLOSE FRIENDS OR A REAL RELATIONSHIP ON A SHOW.
18. I MEAN, I CAN TELL WITHIN THE FIRST TWO MINUTES IF I’M INTO SOMEONE OR NOT. I CAN ALWAYS TELL IF I GET BUTTERFLIES.
19. I DON’T SHOP ONLINE. I’M ALWAYS SCARED TO PUT MY CREDIT CARD ON THE INTERNET!
20. I OWN A LOT OF SHOES; I AM NOT SURE HOW MANY.
21. IF YOU’RE LOOKING FOR A BOYFRIEND, YOU AREN’T GONNA FIND ONE. THEY SEEM TO COME INTO YOUR LIFE WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT.
22. I LOVE CHLOE SEVIGNY’S STYLE – THE WAY SHE MANAGES TO ADD A TOUCH OF ROCK N’ ROLL TO EVERY LOOK.
23. I DON’T TYPICALLY DRINK COFFEE.
24. I LIKE TO THINK I HAVE QUITE A FEW DIFFERENT STYLES – SOMETIMES IT’S A BIT ROCK N’ ROLL, OTHER TIMES MORE GIRLY AND FEMININE.
25. I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE MY OWN SHOE LINE. THAT I WOULD ABSOLUTELY LOVE.
26. I’M A BIG FAN OF KATE MOSS’S STYLE – NO-ONE NAILS BOHO MEETS HIPPY CHIC LIKE SHE DOES.
27. IT’S SO CRAZY TO LOOK AT YOUR LIFE AND SEE HOW FAR YOU’VE COME.
28. DANCERS CARRY THEMSELVES IN COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WAYS TO HOW WE DO IN OUR EVERYDAY LIVES. THEY ARE VERY FREE WITH THEIR BODIES WHICH I’M NOT USED TOO.
29. SOMETIMES GUYS ARE SO CONCERNED WITH BEING COOL AND HANGING OUT WITH THEIR FRIENDS. THEY DON’T WANT TO SEEM LIKE THE GUY THAT ‘HAS TO CALL HIS GIRLFRIEND.’ IT’S JUST BOYS GROWING UP.
30. I HATE WATCHING MYSELF ON SCREEN! I ABSOLUTELY HATE IT, IT’S SO HARD TO WATCH. I CAN SEE MYSELF IN MAGAZINES, BUT WATCHING ON TV OR MOVIES IS LIKE, ‘UGH.’
31. NOTHING YOU SEE ON TV IS REAL.
32. IF A GUY WON’T COMMIT, HE’S A PLAYER.
33. I’M COMPLETELY DONE WITH REALITY TV.
34. I’M NOT A BIG DANCER!
35. I’M VERY OPEN TO DATING AND FINDING A GUY.
36. NO ONE’S EVER TOLD ME I NEEDED TO GET A FACELIFT OR ANYTHING.
37. NEVER SAY NEVER, BUT I DON’T THINK I’LL EVER GET BOTOX BECAUSE WE DON’T KNOW THE LONG-TERM SIDE EFFECTS, AND I JUST DON’T THINK THAT CAN BE GOOD FOR YOU.