Lisa Marie Presley (born February 1, 1968) is an American singer-songwriter. She is the only child of Elvis Presley.
As sole heir to her father’s estate, Presley is the owner of Graceland, the Memphis mansion where her father lived, now a major tourist attraction. She has conducted a long career in the music business and has issued several albums and videos. Her work as a vocalist and lyricist has ranged across rock, country, blues and folk.
1. I DON’T ASCRIBE TO ANY PARTICULAR STYLE OR PERIOD.
2. I’M MORE OF A TOMBOY THAN ANYTHING AND THEN YOU SEE YOUR NAME ON THESE TOP 50 MOST BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE LISTS AND YOU’RE LIKE, ‘WHAT?’
3. I DON’T DO YOGA. I BITE THE HELL OUTTA MY NAILS. I SMOKE, I EAT ALL THE WRONG FOOD, I DON’T EXERCISE.
4. I WANT TO PAVE MY OWN PATH ARTISTICALLY.
5. I WOULD DESCRIBE MY AESTHETIC AS DEFINITELY PERSONAL AND HARMONIOUS WITH AN ECLECTIC YET BOHEMIAN SENSIBILITY.
6. ANYBODY IN THE SPOTLIGHT CAN GET LOST IN THAT IF THEY ARE NOT CAREFUL.
7. I’LL SAY IT LOUD AND SAY IT PROUD. I’M COMPLETELY INSANE.
8. I’M JUST NOT INTERESTED IN SELLING OUT TO GET ON THE CHARTS AND MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY.