Margaret Grace Denig (born September 21, 1983), known professionally as Maggie Grace, is an American actress. Originally from Worthington, Ohio, she dropped out of high school to move to Los Angeles with her mother after her parents’ divorce. While struggling financially, she landed her first role as the title character in the web-based video series Rachel’s Room in 2001. She went on to earn a Young Artist Award nomination in 2002 with her portrayal of 15-year-old murder victim Martha Moxley in the television movie Murder in Greenwich.
1. NOTE TO SELF: NEVER RIDE A MOTORCYCLE IN STILETTOS AND A MINISKIRT.
2. I AM VERY SUPERSTITIOUS ABOUT TOASTS. I NEVER TOAST WITH WATER, AND I’M VERY CAREFUL TO MAKE EYE CONTACT WITH EVERYONE I TOAST WITH.
3. I TRIP OVER MY LEGS ALL THE TIME. I’LL WAVE TO SOMEBODY, LOOK UP, AND END UP EATING PAVEMENT.
4. INDIAN-STYLED GARMENTS ARE VERY POPULAR IN THE U.S., ESPECIALLY IN AREAS NEAR THE BEACH, LIKE HAWAII AND LOS ANGELES.
5. I USED TO TRIP OVER MY LEGS AND GET DETENTION FOR MY TOO-SHORT SHORTS BECAUSE NONE FIT. I STILL TRIP, BUT NOW I LIKE TO SHOW THEM OFF.
6. ICE-SKATING IS A DANGEROUS PROPOSITION AND TENNIS IS GOING TO BE SOMETHING I’M PROBABLY NOT VERY GOOD AT.
7. THERE’S JUST CERTAIN THINGS YOU DON’T THINK ABOUT TO ENJOY A FILM. BULLETS IN SPACE ARE ONE OF THEM.
8. WHEN YOU’RE DOING A BROADWAY SHOW, YOU HAVE NO FREE TIME.
9. TALKING ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS IS A SUREFIRE WAY TO JINX THEM.