Michelle Ingrid Williams (born September 9, 1980) is an American actress. After starting her career with television guest appearances in the early 1990s, Williams achieved recognition for her role as Jen Lindley on the The WB television teen drama Dawson’s Creek, which she played from 1998 to 2003. Williams graduated to full-length features, including Halloween H20: 20 Years Later (1998), Dick (1999), and Prozac Nation (2001).
1. I WAS BORN WITH A FIERCE NEED FOR INDEPENDENCE.
2. I DON’T BELIEVE THAT LIFE IS LINEAR. I THINK OF IT AS CIRCLES – CONCENTRIC CIRCLES THAT CONNECT.
3. I’M NOT LONELY, AND I THINK THAT HAS A LOT TO DO WITH WHAT’S ON MY BEDSIDE TABLE RATHER THAN WHAT’S IN MY BED.
4. EVEN THE SIMPLEST THINGS, I’M GUILTY OF MAKING REALLY BAD DECISIONS A LOT OF THE TIME.
5. LISTEN, I’VE ALWAYS BEEN VERY HEADSTRONG.
6. I AM A HUGE LEONARD COHEN PERSON.
7. I DON’T THINK THINGS THROUGH VERY OFTEN – I DON’T PROJECT INTO THE FUTURE ABOUT HOW A SITUATION WILL TURN OUT.
8. I MEAN, I AM STILL SUCH THE-GOOD-GIRL. I WANT EVERYBODY TO LIKE ME. I WANT EVERYBODY TO BE HAPPY.
9. I’M NORWEGIAN.
10. THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS FOR ME – BROADWAY, TV, MUSIC AND FILM.
11. I DID FIND MY DIRECTION AT AN EARLY AGE.