Pamela Denise Anderson (born 1 July 1967) is a Canadian-American actress, model, producer, author, activist, and former showgirl, known for her roles on the television series Home Improvement, Baywatch, and V.I.P. She was chosen as a Playmate of the Month for Playboy magazine in February 1990. For a time, she was known as Pamela Anderson Lee (or Pamela Lee) after marrying Mötley Crüe drummer Tommy Lee. She maintains dual Canadian and American citizenship. Anderson is a notable member of the Animal Rights movement and has conducted campaigns condemning the commercial fur industry and promoting veganism through the animal welfarist organisation PETA.
1. IT IS GREAT TO BE A BLONDE. WITH LOW EXPECTATIONS IT’S VERY EASY TO SURPRISE PEOPLE.
2. IT’S GREAT BEING BLONDE – WITH SUCH LOW EXPECTATIONS IT’S EASY TO IMPRESS.
3. BEING HALFWAY THROUGH MY LIFE, I THINK WE START FEELING LESS INVINCIBLE AND WE START THINKING MORE ABOUT THE IMPORTANT THINGS.
4. MY IDEAL RELAXATION IS WORKING ON UPHOLSTRY. I SPEND HOURS IN JUNK SHOPS BUYING FURNITURE. I DO ALL THE UPHOLSTERY WORK MYSELF, AND IT’S LIKE THERAPY.
5. PEOPLE ALWAYS TELL ME, ‘REINVENT YOURSELF, RE-THIS, RE-WHATEVER.’ I HAVEN’T REINVENTED MYSELF. IT’S AN HONEST EVOLUTION. I’VE ALWAYS BEEN AUTHENTIC.
6. I AM WHAT I AM AND I’M A HORRIBLE LIAR. I CAN’T DO IT. I’M JUST VERY CANDID.
7. NATURAL BEAUTY TAKES AT LEAST TWO HOURS IN FRONT OF A MIRROR.
8. I AM TURNING INTO THE PERSON I KNEW I WOULD.
9. I DON’T REALLY THINK ABOUT ANYTHING TOO MUCH. I LIVE IN THE PRESENT. I MOVE ON. I DON’T THINK ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY.
10. I DON’T REALLY THINK ABOUT ANYTHING TOO MUCH. I LIVE IN THE PRESENT. I MOVE ON. I DON’T THINK ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY. IF I THINK TOO MUCH, IT KIND OF FREAKS ME OUT.
11. MAKING LOVE IN THE MORNING GOT ME THROUGH MORNING SICKNESS. I FOUND I COULD BE HAPPY AND THROW UP AT THE SAME TIME.
12. CONFINING MARINE ANIMALS TO TANKS AND SEPARATING THEM FROM THEIR FAMILIES AND THEIR NATURAL SURROUNDINGS, JUST SO PEOPLE CAN WATCH THEM SWIM IN ENDLESS CIRCLES, TEACHES US FAR MORE ABOUT HUMANS THAN IT DOES ABOUT ANIMALS – AND THE LESSON IS NOT A FLATTERING ONE.
13. I DON’T DO THE GYM AND I DON’T DIET. I’M VEGETARIAN BUT I DON’T DIET.
14. PEOPLE WHO WEAR FUR SMELL LIKE A WET DOG IF THEY’RE IN THE RAIN. AND THEY LOOK FAT AND GROSS.
15. I’M KIND OF PROUD OF MYSELF. I’VE BEEN ABLE TO KEEP A CERTAIN GRACE ABOUT ME, EVEN IN THE TIMES OF DISGRACE AND CRAZINESS.
16. MY LITTLE CIRCLE OF FRIENDS KNOW HOW TWISTED MY BRAIN IS. I’M CONSTANTLY READING AND PEOPLE ALWAYS THINK, ‘AH, WE DIDN’T KNOW THAT ABOUT YOU’, BUT THAT’S PART OF MY CHARM.
17. I DID FIVE SEASONS OF ‘BAYWATCH,’ AND I DID FOUR SEASONS OF ‘VIP.’ I’VE BEEN AROUND AWHILE.
18. AND I’M NOT AN ACTRESS. I DON’T THINK I AM AN ACTRESS. I THINK I’VE CREATED A BRAND AND A BUSINESS.
19. IF PEOPLE KNEW HOW KFC TREATS ITS CHICKENS, THEY’D NEVER EAT ANOTHER DRUMSTICK.
20. BASICALLY, I’M A FREE SPIRIT. I’M KIND OF AN EVERYWOMAN.
21. IT’S GREAT TO BE A BLONDE. WITH LOW EXPECTATIONS IT’S VERY EASY TO SURPRISE PEOPLE.
22. EVENTUALLY YOU JUST HAVE TO REALIZE THAT YOU’RE LIVING FOR AN AUDIENCE OF ONE. I’M NOT HERE FOR ANYONE ELSE’S APPROVAL.
23. I HAVE MY HANDS FULL WITH MY KIDS AND SO ROMANCE IS NOT HIGH ON MY LIST OF PRIORITIES.
24. THE TRUE MEANING OF FEMINISM IS THIS: TO USE YOUR STRONG WOMANLY IMAGE TO GAIN STRONG RESULTS IN SOCIETY.
25. TATTOOS ARE LIKE STORIES – THEY’RE SYMBOLIC OF THE IMPORTANT MOMENTS IN YOUR LIFE. SITTING DOWN, TALKING ABOUT WHERE YOU GOT EACH TATTOO AND WHAT IT SYMBOLIZES, IS REALLY BEAUTIFUL.