Petra Stunt Ecclestone (born December 1988) is a British-born heiress, model, fashion designer and socialite.
Ecclestone was born in Westminster, London as the younger daughter of Croatian former Armani model Slavica and English Formula One billionaire Bernie Ecclestone. She has an older sister, Tamara Jane, and an older paternal half-sister, Deborah.
She attended Trevor-Roberts School, then Francis Holland School, a girls’ school, in London. She reportedly won a place at Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design, but never took up the offer.
1. I AM SUSPICIOUS OF WHAT PEOPLE MIGHT WANT FROM ME. DO THEY LIKE ME, OR MY MONEY?
2. MY GRANDMOTHER WORKED ON A FRUIT AND VEGETABLE MARKET STALL.
3. MY MOM CAME FROM SUCH HUMBLE BEGINNINGS AND ESPECIALLY MY DAD AS WELL. HE DIDN’T GO TO UNIVERSITY.
4. NO ONE EVER TALKS ABOUT THE GOOD IN ME; THEY JUST SAY THAT I’M SPOILED.
5. I REALIZE I AM VERY PRIVILEGED. BUT THERE’S A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING SPOILED AND PRIVILEGED.
6. I LOVE ACCESSORIES. I’M A GIRL. I LOVE SHOES. I LOVE HANDBAGS.