Rachael May Taylor (born 11 July 1984) is an Australian actress and model. Her first leading role was in the Australian series headLand (2005–2006). She then made the transition to Hollywood, appearing in films including Man-Thing (2005), See No Evil (2006), Transformers (2007), Bottle Shock (2008), Cedar Boys (2009), Shutter (2008), Red Dog (2011) and Any Questions for Ben? (2012). She has also starred as Dr. Lucy Fields on Grey’s Anatomy (2011), as one of the Angels on the short-lived reboot Charlie’s Angels (2011), as the main character on the ABC show 666 Park Avenue (2012–2013) and in the NBC action/thriller series Crisis (2014).
1. WE LIVE IN A WORLD OF INSTANT GRATIFICATION, THE WORLD OF THE QUICK FIX.
2. I’M ALL ABOUT A FLAT SHOE. IT TAKES A LOT TO GET ME INTO A HEEL!
3. AN INSPIRING WORD FOR ME IS TO THINK OF MYSELF AS LIMITLESS.
4. I LIKE PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT FRIGHTENED TO SAY WHAT THEY THINK.
5. FOR ME, CLOTHING IS NOTHING WITHOUT THE STORY BEHIND IT. EVERYTHING I OWN EVOKES SOME KIND OF MEMORY.
6. I CAN SEE MY GHOST TRYING TO GET THAT ACADEMY AWARD, FOREVER STUCK IN A CASTING OFFICE. CAN YOU IMAGINE? I’VE SPENT ENOUGH TIME IN AUDITION ROOMS. I DON’T WANT TO BE DOING THAT IN MY AFTERLIFE.
7. I DON’T REALLY LOOK FORWARD TO MOVIE STARDOM OR DOING A $200-MILLION MOVIE OR WINNING AN ACADEMY AWARD.
8. I’M NOT A COLLECTOR. I TOSS THINGS OUT ALL THE TIME.
9. I KNOW WHAT I WANT, I WANT THINGS FOR MYSELF, BUT I THINK THE KEY TO LIFE IS SOMEBODY TO LOVE, SOMETHING TO DO AND SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO. I DON’T THINK IT’S COMPLICATED.
10. I THINK ALL TELEVISION HAS TO BE ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS AND I DON’T THINK HORROR FOR THE SAKE OF IT CAN WORK UNLESS YOU’RE ABLE TO GROUND IT IN SOME KIND OF RELATIONSHIP.
11. IF INCREDIBLE CREATURES LIKE SHARKS CAN EXIST, WHY NOT BIGFOOT? WHEN I LOOK AT SHARKS, THEY’RE THE MOST TERRIFYING, MONSTROUS, DINOSAUR-LIKE THINGS. TO THIS DAY, I’M SO FASCINATED BY THEM AND CAN’T GET MY HEAD AROUND HOW THEY ARE ON PLANET EARTH AT ALL.