Raoul Bova (born 14 August 1971) is an Italian actor.
Bova was born in Rome to Calabrian parents. His mother was of Albanian origin (Arberesh).
At the age of 16 Bova became a local champion in the 100 meter backstroke. At the age of 21 he joined the Italian Army and performed his military duty in the Bersaglieri corps. He enrolled in the ISEF, the Italian Institute of Physical Education, but dropped out to pursue a career in acting. He studied at the school Beatrice Bracco in Rome and also studied acting with Michael Margotta.
1. WHAT’S BETTER:MAN OR WOMAN? WELL…TO LOVE: THE WOMEN, TO BORN: I AM SATISFIED TO HAVE BEEN A MAN.
2. SOMETIMES PEOPLE OF SUCCESS ARE THE LONELIESTS ONES, THEY ARE IN FRONT OF THE TV WITH THE REMOTE CONTROL IN THEIR HAND AND THE PHONE NEVER RINGS…
3. HE GAVE ME SERENITY, SECURITY. THERE IS HIM, BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE. TALKING ABOUT HIS FIRST CHILD.
4. ANYTHING I CAN DO TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE, EVEN THE SMALLEST THING, IS SOMETHING FEEDING MY SOUL.
5. IT`S ALWAYS IMPORTANT WHAT YOU`RE DOING, IT`S NOT IMPORTANT WHERE.
6. MEETING HER WAS A SIGN OF THE DESTINY, AND I THANK GOD FOR THAT: OUR UNION IS CEMENTED BY THE SAME PRINCIPLES, BY THE SAME IDEALS OF LIFE. TALKING ABOUT HIS WIFE CHIARA GIORDANO.
7. TO MEET HER WAS A SIGN OF DESTINY, AND I THANK GOD FOR THAT: OUR UNION IS CEMENTED BY THE SAME PRINCIPLES, BY THE SAME IDEALS OF LIFE. TALKING ABOUT HIS WIFE CHIARA GIORDANO.