Rebecca Leigh Mader (born 24 April 1977) is an English actress, best known for her role as Charlotte Lewis in the ABC series Lost. In 2014 she played the role of Wicked Witch of the West, the main antagonist of the second half of season 3 on Once Upon a Time.
Mader was born in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England. Mader worked as a model in New York for a year, appearing in adverts for L’Oréal, Colgate and Wella Hair. She began her television career on the ABC daytime soap operas All My Children as Morgan Gordon, and One Life to Live as Margaret Cochran. She also appeared in Guiding Light in 2003.
1. I’M INCREDIBLY CHEESY. I’M ALL ABOUT HAPPY ENDINGS AND ALL OF THAT.
2. I’M NOT IRISH. JUST BECAUSE I HAVE RED HAIR DOESN’T MEAN I’M A LUCKY CHARM, YOU KNOW?
3. IT’S RARE TO WORK ON A SERIES WITHOUT A WRITER. IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT A LINE, THEN PHONE CALLS HAVE TO BE MADE.
4. IT’S A BLESSING TO BE PAID TO BE IN PARADISE. THE HAWAIIAN PEOPLE ARE SO FRIENDLY.
5. I LOVE SCIENCE FICTION STUFF – I’M A BIT OF A DWEEB LIKE THAT.
6. I DON’T KNOW WHAT THE NEXT ACTING JOB WILL BE. I WOULD LOVE TO DO A COMEDY.
7. I’M JUST NATURALLY QUITE TONED. MY DAD WAS LIKE A BODY BUILDER, SO I’VE GOT MY DAD’S BODY. NOT ALL OF IT, THANK GOD.
8. I’M SUCH A FAN GIRL WHEN IT COMES TO MOVIES, TV AND SCI-FI, SOMETIMES I CAN’T BELIEVE I ACTUALLY GET TO BE IN THEM.
9. WITHOUT QUESTION, DYING ON ‘LOST’ WAS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER DONE IN MY ENTIRE CAREER.