Seth Benjamin Gesshel-Green (born February 8, 1974) is an American actor, comedian, producer, writer, and director. Green is the creator and executive producer and most-frequent voice on Adult Swim’s Robot Chicken, where he is also a writer and director. He directed many of the Robot Chicken specials including Robot Chicken: Star Wars and DC Comics Special. He has starred in the feature films, Airborne, The Italian Job, Party Monster, Can’t Hardly Wait, Without a Paddle and all three Austin Powers films, among many others. He is also well known for his role as Chris Griffin on Fox’s Family Guy and previously as Daniel “Oz” Osbourne in Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Greg the Bunny. He also voices Lieutenant Gibbs in Titan Maximum and Jeff “Joker” Moreau in the Mass Effect video game series. Green has appeared in many other movies, such as Rat Race, America’s Sweethearts, Old Dogs and as a child in Woody Allen’s Radio Days, and in the horror films Idle Hands and Stephen King’s It.
1. THERE’S NEVER A SUREFIRE GOOD CAREER MOVE EXCEPT DOING GOOD WORK.
2. IT’S SAD AND UPSETTING WHEN YOU SEE SOMEBODY CRYING HYSTERICALLY, BUT AT THE SAME TIME IT’S REAL FUNNY.
3. AFTER WORKING FOR 18 YEARS, ALL OF A SUDDEN I BECAME SUCCESSFUL ON A LEVEL WHERE OTHER PEOPLE KNEW IT. IT’S NOT A CAT YOU CAN PUT BACK IN THE BAG.
4. ON ‘ROBOT CHICKEN’ WE PARODIED A LOT OF THINGS BUT IT WAS DONE OUT OF LOVE.
5. ‘STAR WARS’ IS SUCH A PHENOMENAL GLOBAL SUPERNOVA THAT ANYTHING THAT GETS SAID ABOUT IT BECOMES KIND OF FACT AND GOSPEL, AND THEN TAKEN BY THE LEGIONS OF FANS WHO ARE SO EXCITED TO HAVE MORE ‘STAR WARS,’ THAT THEY ROLL OFF ON ALL SORTS OF FLIGHTS OF FANCY.
6. I’M NOT INTERESTED IN BECOMING A BIGGER STAR, I’M NOT INTERESTED IN BEING THE WEALTHIEST GUY IN THE WORLD. I’M DOING FINE, I LOVE ACTING, AND I WANT TO DO IT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.
7. IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT YOU’RE SAYING IF YOU COME FROM AN HONEST PLACE.
8. AS PEOPLE GET OLDER AND FALL OUT OF THE SPOTLIGHT, PEOPLE’S MEMORY OF THEM CHANGES.
9. I MEAN, WE MAKE A 15-MINUTE SHOW THAT’S INCREDIBLY SILLY, EVEN THOUGH ALL OF OUR SCENIC DESIGNERS, PUPPET BUILDERS. ANIMATORS, EVERYBODY THAT WORKS ON THE SHOW TAKE THEIR WORK VERY SERIOUSLY. SO SOMEBODY SAYING THAT WE’D EVEN BE IN CONTENTION FOR A VERY RESPECTABLE AWARD IS REALLY NICE.
10. I FIRMLY BELIEVE IN MARRIAGE. IT’S A REAL IMPORTANT DECISION THAT TAKES A LOT OF DEDICATION AND TIME. IF YOU’RE THINKING ABOUT DIVORCE. YOU SHOULDN’T GET MARRIED.
11. DURING THE WRITER’S STRIKE I WAS WALKING A LINE AND RAN INTO JACK BLACK AND HE SAID,’WE’RE DOING AIRBORNE 2!’, AND I ASKED, ‘ARE YOU KIDDING?’, AND HE SAID, ‘YEAH.’ I LIKE ‘AIRBORNE,’ ITS VERY PURE.
12. I WAS NEVER FAMOUS AS A KID. THAT’S THE BIGGEST DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND ANY OTHER KID ACTOR IS THAT I WASN’T FAMOUS AS A KID.
13. I’VE NOTICED THAT GIRLS BETWEEN LIKE 20 AND 30 SEEM TO KNOW ‘CAN’T HARDLY WAIT.’ I GOT THE GOTH KIDS WHO KNOW ‘BUFFY.’ I GOT THIS WIDE SPECTRUM OF PEOPLE WHO RANGE FROM LIKE 8 TO 13 WHO SEEM TO KNOW ‘SCOOBY-DOO.’ THEN I GET THE INTERNATIONAL PEOPLE WHO SEEM TO KNOW ‘AUSTIN POWERS’ AND ‘THE ITALIAN JOB.’