Sheryl Suzanne Crow (born February 11, 1962) is an American musician, singer, songwriter, actress, and guitarist. Her music incorporates elements of pop, rock, folk, country and blues. She has released eight studio albums, two compilations, a live album and has contributed to a number of film soundtracks. She has sold more than 17 million albums in the US and over 50 million albums worldwide. Additionally, Crow has garnered nine Grammy Awards from the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences.
1. THAT FEELING OF FREEDOM, OPEN HIGHWAYS OF POSSIBILITIES, HAS KIND OF BEEN LOST TO MATERIALISM AND MARKETING.
2. THERE’S A LOT OF INTEGRITY WITH MUSICIANS; YOU REALLY STILL ASPIRE TO GROW, AND BE GREAT, TO BE THE BEST VERSION OF YOURSELF YOU CAN BE.
3. IT’S NOT HAVING WHAT YOU WANT, IT’S WANTING WHAT YOU’VE GOT.
4. MUSIC REALLY BECOMES THE SOUNDTRACK TO THE MAJOR EVENTS TO YOUR LIFE.
5. I GOT TO LEARN TO SURF.
6. WHEN I REACH THE POINT THAT I WRITE YESTERDAY, THEN I CAN RETIRE.
7. I’M NOT MUCH OF A PARTIER ANYMORE. I ENJOY CLARITY MUCH MORE.
8. I CAN ALWAYS TELL WHEN PEOPLE HAVE HAD PLASTIC SURGERY.
9. PEOPLE DON’T REALIZE THAT I’M REALLY FUNNY AND I’M AN EXCELLENT BRIDGE PLAYER.
10. A LOT OF PEOPLE SEEM TO GET PREOCCUPIED WITH WHAT I’M WEARING AS OPPOSED TO THE MUSIC.
11. WHERE I FIT IN IS CONFUSING TO ME.
12. I HATE THAT WORD, MATURE, BUT I GUESS I AM GROWING UP.
13. NO MATTER HOW CHAOTIC IT IS, WILDFLOWERS WILL STILL SPRING UP IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE.