Stevland Hardaway Morris (born May 13, 1950), known by his stage name Stevie Wonder, is an American singer, songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist, a child prodigy who developed into one of the most creative musical figures of the late 20th century. Blind since shortly after birth, Wonder signed with Motown’s Tamla label at the age of eleven, and continues to perform and record for Motown to this day.
Among Wonder’s best known works are singles such as “Superstition”, “Sir Duke”, “I Wish” and “I Just Called to Say I Love You”. Well known albums also include Talking Book, Innervisions and Songs in the Key of Life. He has recorded more than thirty U.S. top ten hits and received twenty-two Grammy Awards, the most ever awarded to a male solo artist.
1. YOU CAN’T BASE YOUR LIFE ON OTHER PEOPLE’S EXPECTATIONS.
2. DID YOU KNOW THAT TRUE LOVE ASKS FOR NOTHING?
HER ACCEPTANCE IS THE WAY WE PAY.
3. WE ALL HAVE ABILITY. THE DIFFERENCE IS HOW WE USE IT.
4. MUSIC IS A WORLD WITHIN ITSELF, WITH A LANGUAGE WE ALL UNDERSTAND.
5. THE LORD THAT I SERVE SAYS THE IMPOSSIBLE IS UNACCEPTABLE.
6. I JUST CALLED TO SAY, ‘I LOVE YOU.
7. WHEN YOU’RE MOVING IN THE POSITIVE, YOUR DESTINATION IS THE BRIGHTEST STAR.
8. HEAVEN HELP THE ROSES IF THE BOMBS BEGIN TO FALL.