Tamara Ecclestone (born 28 June 1984) is a British model, socialite and television personality.
Ecclestone was born in Milan to Formula 1 “supremo” Bernie Ecclestone, and former Armani model from Croatia, Slavica Ecclestone. Ecclestone has an older paternal half sister Deborah, and younger sister Petra Ecclestone.
Ecclestone was educated at the Francis Holland School in London and later studied, but did not complete, courses at the London School of Economics and University College London.
1. I THINK I’M A GOOD JUDGE OF CHARACTER.
2. EVERYONE HAS A PAST, AND THE DOWNSIDE TO MY LIFE IS THAT THE PAST GETS DRAGGED UP.
3. I DON’T THINK THAT COMING FROM A PRIVILEGED BACKGROUND MAKES YOU THIS MONSTER WHO DOESN’T FEEL THINGS.
4. EVERYONE HAS A PAST, AND THE DOWNSIDE TO MY LIFE IS THAT THE PAST GETS DRAGGED UP.
5. WE ALL NEED TO SLOW DOWN AND GO TO ACUPUNCTURE.
6. I ENJOY SHOPPING AND GOING ON HOLIDAY.
7. MY DAD IS OFTEN HORRIFIED BY WHAT I’VE SPENT MY MONEY ON.
8. WITHOUT TRUST, YOU HAVE NOTHING: TRUST IS SO IMPORTANT TO ME.
9. MY PARENTS ARE OPPOSITES WHO BALANCE EACH OTHER OUT.
10. ID RATHER HAVE A FAKE SMILE THAN A NASTY STARE.
11. I’M VERY NURTURING.
12. MY DREAM JOB WOULD BE A LAWYER. I CAN TALK MY WAY OUT OF ANYTHING, AND I LOVE CROSS-EXAMINING PEOPLE. I THINK I’D BE A REALLY GOOD LAWYER.
13. MY BOYFRIEND THINKS IT’S CRAZY THAT I WEAR A DIFFERENT BIKINI EVERY DAY ON HOLIDAY.
14. WHEN I WAS YOUNGER I WANTED TO BE A GYMNAST, BUT THEY HAVE TO BE QUITE SHORT – I WAS TALL.
15. WHEN YOU ARE RICH, PEOPLE TRY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU.