Vanessa Anne Hudgens (born December 14, 1988) is an American actress and singer. Hudgens rose to prominence playing Gabriella Montez in the High School Musical series. Hudgens has also appeared in various films and television series for the Disney Channel. She had her feature film debut in the 2003 film Thirteen, a teenage drama in which Hudgens had a supporting role. She had mainstream success following the release of the High School Musical trilogy, and her relationship with co-star Zac Efron was heavily publicized. Her appearance in the series helped make her a household name. Songs from the films also charted worldwide, with the song “Breaking Free” peaking inside the Top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100. This led to Hudgens releasing her debut album, V, on September 26, 2006 which entered the Billboard 200 at number 24, and was later certified Gold. Her second album, Identified, was released on July 1, 2008 in the United States.
1. BEING COOL IS BEING YOUR OWN SELF, NOT DOING SOMETHING THAT SOMEONE ELSE IS TELLING YOU TO DO.
2. SO MANY PEOPLE TRY TO GROW UP TOO FAST, AND IT’S NOT FUN! YOU SHOULD STAY A KID AS LONG AS POSSIBLE!
3. I LIKE FRIENDS WHO ARE HONEST AND LOYAL. THEY ALSO SHOULDN’T BE AFRAID TO BE A KID. I LIKE HAVING FUN.
4. EXERCISE IS AMAZING, FROM THE INSIDE OUT. I FEEL SO ALIVE AND HAVE MORE ENERGY.
5. I’D LIKE TO WIN AN OSCAR.
6. I DO ALWAYS HAVE A WALL UP. BUT I FEEL BY DOING IT, I KEEP MYSELF SAFE.
7. I DON’T GO LONG WITHOUT EATING. I NEVER STARVE MYSELF: I GRAB A HEALTHY SNACK.
8. I THINK I’D MAKE A PRETTY GOOD GIRLFRIEND.
9. I LOVE DOING THEATER. THAT’S WHERE MY HOME IS.
10. I’M NOT GOOD WITH CATTY GIRLS. I’M TOO LAID-BACK.
11. I’VE ALWAYS HAD PROBLEMS WITH GUYS!
12. GUYS ACT STRANGE AROUND ME. I SWEAR I DON’T KNOW WHY!
13. I HAD MY FIRST REAL KISS AT MAGIC MOUNTAIN ON A PARK BENCH. NOT THE MOST ROMANTIC THING EVER.
14. DO NOT JUST LOOK AT YOUR BOYFRIEND AS JUST A BOYFRIEND. LOOK AT HIM AS A FRIEND, TOO.
15. CONFIDENCE IS KEY. SOMETIMES, YOU NEED TO LOOK LIKE YOU’RE CONFIDENT EVEN WHEN YOU’RE NOT.