Victoria Caroline Beckham ( born 17 April 1974) is an English businesswoman, fashion designer, model and singer. In the late 1990s, Beckham rose to fame with the all-female pop group Spice Girls and was dubbed Posh Spice by the July 1996 issue of the British pop music magazine Top of the Pops. Since the Spice Girls split, she has had a solo pop music career, scoring four UK Top 10 singles. Her first single to be released, “Out of Your Mind”, reached Number 2 in the UK Singles Chart and is her highest chart entry to date. During her solo career, she has been signed to Virgin Records and Telstar Records.
1. I’M NOT MATERIALISTIC. I BELIEVE IN PRESENTS FROM THE HEART, LIKE A DRAWING THAT A CHILD DOES.
2. IF YOU HAVEN’T GOT IT. FAKE IT! TOO SHORT? WEAR BIG HIGH HEELS, BUT DO PRACTICE WALKING!
3. IN ENGLAND, DAVID AND I ARE BIG FISH IN A SMALL POND. BUT IN L.A., WE ARE TINY, TINY, TINY FISH IN A BIG POND.
4. I CAN RELAX IN L.A. I THINK I’M THE ONLY PERSON IN THAT TOWN WHO DOESN’T WANT TO ACT. I WAS AN OK SINGER. I WAS AN OK DANCER. BUT ACTING? NEVER COULD DO IT.
5. I’VE BEEN THAT CELEBRITY ON THE RED CARPET, AND I APPRECIATE THAT SOMETHING HASN’T GOT TO JUST LOOK GOOD FROM THE FRONT, FROM THE BACK, IT’S GOT TO LOOK GOOD AT ALL ANGLES.
6. I LIKE A MAN WHO CAN BE A REAL FRIEND, HAS A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR, A GOOD PAIR OF SHOES AND A HEALTHY GOLD CARD.
7. YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT WHEN YOU ARE A PERFORMER YOU BECOME A CELEBRITY, BUT YOU ARE NOT SAVING LIVES. IT’S NOT THAT IMPORTANT.
8. I KEEP FIT BY RUNNING AFTER MY THREE BOYS ALL DAY.
9. I DON’T KNOW MUCH ABOUT FOOTBALL. I KNOW WHAT A GOAL IS, WHICH IS SURELY THE MAIN THING ABOUT FOOTBALL.
10. I WANT A BIG HOUSE WITH A MOAT AND DRAGONS AND A FORT TO KEEP PEOPLE OUT.
11. THESE PEOPLE ARE AMAZING. IT’S SO EMOTIONAL I WAS THINKING ABOUT WEARING WATERPROOF MASCARA.
12. THIS PERSON THEY MAKE ME OUT TO BE IRRITATES THE HELL OUT OF ME AS WELL.
13. THERE ARE RUMORS THAT WE WANT TO MOVE BACK TO THE U.K., BUT WE’RE SO HAPPY IN AMERICA I ACTUALLY CAN’T SEE US EVER LEAVING… PEOPLE ASK ME HOW LONG IT TOOK TO ADAPT. TWENTY MINUTES.